St. Philomena Parish
St. Philomena School is, and has been an integral part of St. Philomena Parish since its founding in 1958. The majority of families in the school are members of the parish and many take part in parish ministries and activities. Practicing membership in the parish is rewarded with tuition reduction. Our priests take seriously their role of providing Mass and the sacraments for the students on a regular basis. To maintain this relationship of the parish community it is hoped that every family will take an active interest and participate in parish functions and activities.